As good as backless dresses look, finding the right bra is an absolute nightmare. There are so many different bras on the market - strapless bras, invisible strapless bras, stick on bras yet none of them are suitable for backless dresses. No shade to these incredible inventions but they can be quite uncomfortable and it doesn't offer the right support when dancing is involved.
This is where boob tape makes its debut. You may be wondering 'Is it hard to use boob tape?' and the answer is no! It's simple to apply and painless to remove. Boob tape offers the support strapless bras don't provide, with many different styles to suit your outfits.
Boob tape is designed to lift the breasts and hold them in place, giving your breasts that lifted, perky look without undergoing surgery. It can be cut and customised to fit any body shape and size and holds up any cup size with its strong adhesive.
How to tape your boobs
When it comes to taping your breasts, there isn't a one-size-fits-all method. Depending on your breast size and the neckline of your dress, a few adjustments are required to lift your girls up. Below is a range of taping styles to use with your outfits.
How to tape boobs for a strapless dress
- Apply nipple covers to protect your nips.
- Cut a few strips of boob tape that's slightly longer than the width of your chest. Attach the tape onto the side of one breast, pulling across to the side of your other breast. Push and lift your breasts together the entire time if you want to enhance the cleavage.
- Repeat with two or more strips of boob tape.
- Applying an extra strip of tape underneath can add more push-up action, or a strip across the top of your breasts creates more support.
- Once the tape is on, check that it cannot be seen from behind or under your arms.
- For extra security, use double sided tape to hold the dress down especially if the neckline is low.
Boobyful Aid xx